Wednesday 15 February 2012

Genesis!

Hello, My names Michael/Mikey/Magic Mike/Hey YOU! and this is the very beginning of what is essentially the genesis of my online presence. After hearing time and time again that every illustrator must have a blog or a website I've finally decided to do it (evidently). Until now I've only used facebook to flatter my ego as my friends offer very kind gratitudes towards my work: hopefully this blog will encourage you to comment and give an honest opinion on my work, (given that its valid).

- Also, I'd just like to explain the name behind my blog; basically I work across a few different styles and wanted to give each one a fair chance to be seen.

- (Below) In addition this piece of work is a composite of a small, bad scanner that is shit and needs replacing.. hence forth apologies for the quality. Other than that, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment