Thursday 26 April 2012

Posting Resumed!


Well it's been a while since I've last posted; due to laziness and the absence of internet. A company that I'm not going to name royally messed up and I've gone without net for 2 weeks.
Instead I've been channel flicking and occasionally doing work.

However!

Last weekend was Demoncon3, if you don't already know its a comic convention in Maidstone set up by the local comic shop. In addition to the convention they created a comic book about Maidstone for charity.
To cut a long story short I contributed along side many other great illustrators (proffesional or not) and the book was published at Demoncon!

So here it is:



I should mention that the Linework is my own, but the colouring I think is done by Dean Beattie; the artist who has done page 4.

Anywhoo, hope you enjoyed the post. Feel free to comment and I'll get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment