Thursday 6 June 2013

A day of Graphics and forgetfulness...

Today's been interesting, after collating holiday 'things to do in Corfu' information together into postcards I realised I've hand a bit of graphics withdrawal which led me to making an illustration website layout and trading logo's. 







Website Layout.
White?
Or Black?

I'm happy with the logo itself as it included everything I set out to do; combine an 'H' with the negative space of the pencil leaving an 'i' to be visible. An the other hand, I feel I need to change the typography; not by much, just is lacking in something... 
Just also thought of adding a graphite streak leading the eye to the pencil, the roughness of the graphic texture might balance out the image a bit. 

Suppose it's time to eat lunch.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment