Thursday 6 June 2013

Busy day..

I'm almost there with the logo design. Here is the latest iteration of it. It could be lacking colour but it looks as if I have solved the recognisability of the pencil by adding a slant to it. This is the most appropriate association for this logo, otherwise it would have been school pencil yellow, which D&AD sport on their logo. Although a splash of some colour would be nice, tone down the corperate feel to the design.

Final thoughts: The typography has a more intimate relationship with the image which I think brings the idea of Howdon and illustration being closely linked. I wonder if I should pop in some 'go faster' lines to give the viewer the sense of a speedy business, such is the illustration and graphic design world.

No comments:

Post a Comment