Thursday 20 June 2013

Progression with Paint

Painting is starting to get addictive, but I don't want to just learn how to paint this summer its important that I reach my target of learning to utilise basics such as perspective, so I'm going to try and combine the two.


This Helmet perspective is based off of the original image (see previous post) but I've created my own angle: to do this you have to draw and understand the image in a 3D format. 

Let me know what you think and keep updated with my work right here.

*EDIT*

Instead of making a new post Thought it would just be better to edit this one with an painting update. 


I dont feel as if this painting was as successful as my others, however it was a more difficult angle. This will be last painting of this helmet but may continue with some perspective line drawings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment